Why employee engagement is important
Ongoing communications isn't a nice to have. We know that the more employees engage with their pension, the more likely they are to make the right decisions and to achieve better outcomes. And they value the benefits you offer them much more too.
56°, our in-house marketing consultancy, can support you with employee engagement solutions which reflect your goals and your people’s individual needs.
What we do
We understand that you want the best for your people. You want them to feel confident about their future and engaged enough to make informed, positive decisions about their workplace pension along the way.
Our marketing consultancy will work closely with you to develop a solution which will guide and support your people to make the right decisions.
And, it’s not just about what we do it’s about how we do it. You’ll have peace of mind that we’ll engage with your people in line with your company’s culture and the way they like to engage.
How we do it
People engage with their workplace pension in different ways. That’s why we take a multi-channel approach to help each individual connect in a way that’s meaningful to them.
We use data and demographic segmentation to make sure we send out the right messages to the right people, at the right time. This helps engagement and improves take up.
Here are some ways 56° can help:
- Member profiling: we'll use granular data on your employees to help make fact-based decisions about communication strategy
- Communication strategy: we relish getting to grips with complex communication challenges
- Planning and project management: end to end planning, production, analysis, measurement and a valuation of what works best for your business
- Marketing communications methods: website and multimedia, video and animation, email marketing and direct mail, face to face presentations, retirement roadshows, webinars, newsletters and brochures, events, total reward communications
- Creative services: all sorts of design, branding, photography, illustration print
Fees may apply depending on your requirements.
Engagement and communications material
We know you’re busy running your business so we've created a range of helpful communications to support your employees with the choices they will have as they save for the future. Our ready to go campaigns are all firmly focused on helping them make good decisions, by giving your employees all the information they need.
They're designed to:
- Increase awareness of what’s on offer
- Encourage your employees to make the most of their pension
- Help your employees create the retirement they want
It's easy for you to order these ready to go campaigns and they are free of charge.